Here’s a step by step process on how to make your own paypal account. I will guide you through the signing up for your new paypal account up to verifying your email address.
Step 1Click the link bellow to go to PayPal.
Choose your country and the your account type:
Personal Paypal Account - For individuals who shop online.
Premier Paypal Account - For individuals who buy & sell online.
Paypal Business Account - For merchants who use a company name or group name.
Just fill up the form...
Enroll a debit card or credit card.
Paypal will ask you to enroll a credit card or debit card so you can deposit money into your paypal account. But you may skip this step and log in to your account by click the “Go to My Account” link.
Logging in to your Account Overview. To activate your Paypal account you have to
- Click on the verification link on your email, sent by Paypal.
- Enroll a credit card or debit card.
Congratulations! You just created your very own Paypal Account! You can now receive money by using your email that you used in the sign up process.
How to verify my PayPal account?
Verified PayPal members living outside of the U.S. complete the Expanded Use process by:
1. Confirming their email address
2. Adding a credit card
3. Entering the Expanded Use Number
How to add a credit card to my PayPal account?
1. Click the My Account tab.
2. Click the Profile subtab.
3. Click the Credit Cards link in the Financial Information column.
4. Click Add.
5. Fill out the Add Credit Card form.
6. Click Add Credit Card.
7. You have successfully added your credit card to your PayPal account.
This is how you create paypal account. If there are any problems you encounter while signing up, don’t hesitate to post them here.